Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler
Breathe easy, with a little help from Himalayan crystal salt. This salt inhaler is the simple, natural and drug-free way to treat allergies, sinusitis and respiratory problems. Halotherapy (salt therapy) is a time-old natural healing practice; inhaling the steam made by boiled saltwater, to clear the respiratory system. Himalayan salt releases negative ions, which help to cleanse bacteria and allergens; the salt also has anti-inflammatory properties, and works to moisturise dry mucous membranes. The Universal Vision crystal salt inhaler is easy to use and perfect for easing coughs, sinus infections, asthma symptoms and even snoring.
- 1 x porcelain Himalayan crystal salt inhaler
- 1 x 100g bag of coarse Himalayan crystal salt
Benefits of a salt inhaler:
- Ultra-gentle & natural; safe for all ages
- Non-invasive & drug-free
- Promotes healthier respiratory function
- Moisturises dry mucous membranes
- Detoxifies the air, removing dust, smoke, allergens & pollutants
- Clears the sinuses, helps to prevent snoring & improve sleep
- Reduces the mucous build-up that causes congestion
- Helps to reduce the symptoms of chronic coughs, bronchitis & respiratory problems
- Helps to reduce snoring & improve sleep quality
- Gently remove the plug on the underside of the inhaler & pour about 1Tbsp coarse Himalayan crystal salt into the inner cavity. Replace the plug.
- Place your mouth around the mouthpiece at the top of the salt inhaler, & inhale normally.
- Exhale through your nose (or remove the salt inhaler from your mouth to exhale from your mouth).
- Use your salt inhaler for 5-10 minutes, 3 times a day.
- The inhaler is recommended for use by only one person.
- Replace salt if it becomes damp or dusty. Do not add water.
- Store in a dust-free space & cover the mouth-piece when not in use.