Serve this delicious broccoli pilaf instead of rice. Serve hot or cold as a side dish.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, blitzed in the food processor
- 1/4 homemade stock
- 50g flaked almonds, toasted
- Himalayan salt and black pepper
- Pomegranate rubies to garnish
- Heat the coconut oil, add the onion and garlic and cook slowly until golden.
- Toss in the broccoli and saute until just toasted, add the stock and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir through the almonds. Season well.
- To Serve: garnish with pomegranate rubies.