A simple cauliflower and broccoli soup recipe, perfect for Winter. Delicious, filling and warming banting food.
Preparation time 10 mins
Cooking time 20 mins
- 1 med head Cauliflower
- 1 med head Broccoli
To cook in
- Vegetable Stock – make sure banting friendly
- Himalayan Salt
- Ground Pepper
- 1 dollop Fresh Cream
- 1 dollop fresh cream
- Grated Parmesan
- This recipe allows you to create your own taste by allowing you to decide how much of the ingredients you wish to add.
- Cut the Cauliflower and Broccoli into florets.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add vegetable stock to taste. Please all the florets into the boiling water and boil them until they are soft.
- When the florets are soft, blend them with a hand blender until smooth.
- When smooth, add the himalayan salt, ground pepper and cream and mix well with a spoon.
- Serve warm, with the parmesan cheese sprinkled over the top.
Source: Kate Laas – The Banting Chef