Essentially MCTs are a family and contain 8-12 carbon fatty acid esters of glycerol so we are talking about 3 fatty acids. Coconut or Palm Oil, from which MCT oil is derived, contains C8:0, C10:0 and C12:0 fatty acid esters. However the ones that are the most beneficial from a dietary and general health perspective are C8 and C10.
- Peak Performance: BATTLE BREW M-C-T oil converts into energy faster than other oils
- Control: May help keep cholesterol levels healthy by controlling LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Endurance: May enhance absorption and use of vitamin E, calcium, and magnesium in the body
- Defence: May help control harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi inside the body
- Combat ready: May help you overcome the effects of “Carb Flu”
- At ease: No refrigeration required and liquid at room temperature
- obstructive jaundice
- biliary cirrhosis
- cystic fibrosis
- celiac disease
- Whipple’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- regional enteritis
- malabsorption in neonates.
Rookies, start by using half a tablespoon per day and increase your dosage strength slowly over several days. Too much MCT, especially if consumed on an empty stomach, can adversely affect your battle readiness: think diarrhoea and stomach ache. 1-3 tablespoons per day is recommended for seasoned veterans.
Get your body into high energy action. Combining BATTLE BREW M-C-T Oil with grass-fed butter and high-quality coffee can result in hours of energy and may help cut centimetres off your waistline as a result of increased metabolic action! For all-round conditioning use in smoothies, salad dressings and other recipes. BATTLE BREW M-C-T Oil is suitable to cook at temperatures under 160°C.
With BATTLE BREW your defences remain intact. It won’t trigger allergies to these foods: celery, cereals containing gluten, eggs, dairy, molluscs, crustaceans, fish, lupins, peanuts, sesame seeds and soya beans and their derivatives, tree nuts, mustard, wheat and sulphur dioxide.