So it’s the time to experiment and this time we are going to try a new coffee recipe, let me know how it goes and whether you prefer this to the Bulletproof coffee. Remember you are allowed a small measure of carbs.
- A mug of organic coffee
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed cream or half-and-half
- Sweetener to taste—organic cane sugar, honey, maple syrup,molasses, or a mix for a varied flavor
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (find the highest-quality coconut oil in bulk here) and/or 1 teaspoon grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin powder
- A small pinch of real salt
Simply add the ingredients together and stir. When adding gelatin, if it’s regular red-canister gelatin , you will need to add it very slowly, sprinkling in a thin layer, stirring as you go, and repeat, so you don’t get clumps. If you’d like, you can also whip up your coffee with a blender (an immersion blender would be easiest) to give it a nice bit of frothiness on top.
with thanks to the Butter Believer.
[ad name=”Google Adsense Banner”]