So it’s the time to experiment and this time we are going to try a new coffee recipe, let me know how it goes and whether you prefer this to the Bulletproof coffee. Remember you are allowed a small measure of carbs.
- A mug of organic coffee
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed cream or half-and-half
- Sweetener to taste—organic cane sugar, honey, maple syrup,molasses, or a mix for a varied flavor
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (find the highest-quality coconut oil in bulk here) and/or 1 teaspoon grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin powder
- A small pinch of real salt
Simply add the ingredients together and stir. When adding gelatin, if it’s regular red-canister gelatin , you will need to add it very slowly, sprinkling in a thin layer, stirring as you go, and repeat, so you don’t get clumps. If you’d like, you can also whip up your coffee with a blender (an immersion blender would be easiest) to give it a nice bit of frothiness on top.
Keep in mind, you don’t have to use these exact amounts—you can use more or less depending on your own unique needs.
with thanks to the Butter Believer.
[ad name=”Google Adsense Banner”]