Paleo Blueberry Muffins are easy to make, taking a total time of 25 minutes to prep and cook. the recipe serves 8 – 10 blue berry muffins.
Ensure that you use natural honey and not processed honey.
No grains, refined sugars or fake ingredients that contribute to ill health. Paleo is a diet based on the types of foods presumed to have been eaten by early humans, consisting chiefly of meat, fish, vegetables, and fruit and excluding dairy or cereal products and processed food.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond meal/almond flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup Raw Honey
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. If you’re good at baking, you’ll know to mix the dry then the wet ingredients then mix together, but I do all the ingredients together and it works out just fine.
- Place ingredients into 8-10 silicone muffin cups in a muffin tin. Or you can use muffin tin paper liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Just keep an eye on it, they will puff up and look adorable.
Thanks to Julie from PaleOMG