Peppermint Fat Bombs
Your main source of energy should come from fat. Sometimes it can be hard to find good easy snacks that contain a very high percentage of fat. The solution, however, is to make “fat bombs” that you can use whenever you feel for a little snack.
125g Coconut Oil melted
1 Tablespoons Xylitol
1/2 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
2 Tablespoon Cocoa
- Mix the melted coconut oil with the xylitol and peppermint essence.
- Pour half the mixture into silicon cases or ice cube trays. Place in the fridge. This will become the white layer.
- Add the cocoa powder to the remaining mixture, then pour onto the white layer which has set in the fridge.
- Pop back into the fridge until set completely.
- Preparation time 15 mins
- Originally by DitchtheCarbs
- Photo by WorthEChew
Buy The Real Meal Revolution Book here