One-of-a-kind and absolutely beautiful, these natural salt lamps are hand-shaped from select chunks of the finest, most potent salt crystal in the world. However, these attractive lamps provide more than ambient, soothing light. Some users may experience homeopathic health benefits from using them –the most immediate and dramatic being for those suffering from respiratory allergies and/or asthma.
This lamp is a beautiful carved bowl made of crystal salt, filled with blocks of Himalayan Salt, the finest salt known to man.
Note: Due to their natural and unique quality, each lamp will vary somewhat in color. Coloring ranges from soothing apricot and peach, to deep and fiery red and orange.
All lamps include wooden base, a six-foot UL® Listed electrical cord with bulb of between 7 and 40 watts, based on the lamp’s size. For the replacement bulb, please use #C3602.
- Dimensions: Approx. 16 x 16 x 18cm
- Weight: Approx. 3.7kg
- Negative ions neutralise positively charged electromagnetic radiation
- Negative ions clean allergens, irritants, dust, smoke etc. from the surrounding air
- Alleviates symptoms of asthma, hayfever & allergies
- Reduces stress, depression, anxiety & fatigue
- Promotes better quality sleep
- Supports better respiratory function
- Ideal for use around electronic appliances; eg. study, kitchen, entertainment areas
- Makes a lovely night-light for the bedroom
- Also ideal for yoga & meditation spaces
Note: The lamp uses a 15-watt pygmy globe with a screw-in fitting.
- Leave your Himalayan crystal salt lamp switched on for a continuous source of healing negative ions.
- To clean the lamp, switch it off and wipe it with a slightly damp cloth.
- If the lamp is switched off for a few days or longer, cover it with an airtight bag to prevent the accumulation of moisture.