Colloidal silver gel effectively promotes the healing of skin tissue, kills fungi and bacteria, and can even help to prevent or reduce the appearance of scarring. Used topically, this incredibly versatile gel from Silverlab can help to clear up a long list of complaints:
- Athlete’s foot
- Dhobis itch
- Fever blisters
- Shaving rash
- Skin lesions, scrapes and wounds
- Vaginal thrush
- Wet dermatitis
What is colloidal silver? It’s not a medicine or a drug; it’s simply a solution of silver molecules suspended in pure, de-ionised water. This solution is known for its wonderfully potent germ-busting and health-giving properties. The use of silver as a healing agent dates back for centuries, to ancient Phoenicia, Babylon, Egypt and Greece; since then the development of colloidal silver has made this wonderful mineral widely accessible and easy to use.
Silverlab is a trusted South African company offering a selection of top quality natural colloidal silver remedies. A member of the Health Products Association of SA (HPA SA).
Note: Argyria, or “blue disease”, ie the development of a bluish tint to the skin, has been wrongly attributed to the use of colloidal silver in the past. This condition is in fact caused by prolonged use of medicines containing silver nitrate, or the incorrect use of silver salts.
- Apply topically to affected area 2 or 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- Store below 25°C out of sunlight. Keep container tightly closed.
- If condition does not improve (dermatitis, dhobis itch and conjunctivitis within 3 days; fever blisters, herpes, boils and vaginal thrush within one week; minor burns and wounds within 10 days; acne within 10 weeks), please consult your healthcare practitioner.
- For topical use only.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner before use.
Each 1 ml contains:
- Colloidal Silver D5 (5X) (18 ppm) in 0. 991 ml deionised purified water.