Full of all the incredible health benefits of cacao, turmeric, cinnamon, maca, mesquite and pepper, this supplement is as easy to take as making a mug of hot chocolate.
- Turmeric is known to reduce inflammation and pain, fight free radicals, boost the body’s immune system, support heart, liver and digestive health and have natural antibiotic properties
- This golden root also inhibits cancer cells, treats depression and improves brain function
- Natural remedy famed for it’s culinary and medicinal powers
- Turmeric has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years, and widely used in Indian cooking for more than just its taste and colour
- Turmeric has been shown to be a potent anti-inflammatory, a powerful antioxidant, helps to reduce cholesterol, and helps to detoxify the liver
- Maca is also a root, that has been shown to enhance memory, mood and energy levels, especially when used regularly, but also almost immediately after taking it
- Maca provides similar benefits to caffeine, without the negative side effects of jitters and subsequent energy crashes
- Mesquite comes from legumes, which are dried and ground to a powder
- Mesquite has a dark, rich, almost molasses-like taste, and is a good source of potassium, zinc, calcium and magnesium, as well as fibre
Did you know? Studies have shown that uptake of the active ingredient in turmeric, curcumin, is 2000% better (not a typo) when combined with black pepper, and that combining it with a natural fat, like coconut cream, protects it from stomach acids, assisting with maximum absorption.
- Mix two teaspoons of Golden Cacao Hot Chocolate with a little boiling water in a mug, and stir to make a paste
- Then add 200ml of hot milk, water, or both
- Sweeten as and if desired
- Stir it up one more time and enjoy a mug of decadent superfood hot chocolate
- *Coconut milk powder – 38% (Organic coconut milk 97%, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin derived from Organic Yuka Root 2.5% & Organic Gum Acacia 0.5%), *Cocoa, *Cacao (19%), *Turmeric (14%), *Ceylon cinnamon, *Maca, *Ginger, Himalayan pink salt, *Black pepper, *Cayenne pepper & *Clove.