Taka brings you Turmeric spice with its deep golden colour that has been known for hundreds of years for its extraordinary medicinal powers caused by beneficial compounds it contains called curcuminoids, the most well-known and studied being curcumin.
- Manufactured in SA with certified organic turmeric
- With BioPerine® Black pepper extract that enhances bioavailability by at least 30%
- Free from filler, binders, flowing agents
Science is Confirming the Health Benefits of Turmeric:
- Potent anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antioxidant and immune booster
- Treats colds, flu, arthritis and pain
- Immune boosting, great for colds and flu
- A brain tonic that improve concentration, slow down Alzheimer’s and treat depression
- Reduces cholesterol, improves liver function and is a natural antibiotic
- Healing for the digestion and helps heal stomach ulcers
- To amplify the benefits of turmeric it’s recommend you consume it on a daily basis.
More about BioPerine
Black pepper is yet another of the ‘royal family’ of spices. BioPerine® is a patented extract obtained from black pepper that has been standardised minimum to 95% Piperine and its been used as a bioavailability enhancer for over 20 years. In general, BioPerine® was found to enhance absorption of nutrients by at least 30%.
Take 1 – 4 Capsules daily with food. For best results TAKA recommends spreading the dosage throughout the day as turmeric being a food supplement stays in your system for up to 6 hours. If you are new to turmeric, it is advised to start with one capsule daily and to build up your dosage gradually.
Ingredients 90 vegecaps
Each vegecap contains: Organic turmeric 500mg, 5mg Black Pepper extract (as BioPerine®), cellulose vegecap