- Natural sweetener made from powdered honey
- Alternative to refined sugars & artificial sweeteners
- Add to tea or coffee or use in baking
- Sprinkle over cereals, ice cream & seeds or nuts before roasting
- Contains GMO-free Maltodextrin derived from vegetable sources
- Naturally gluten free
- Palm-oil free
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Halaal
- Follows biodynamic farming practices
- Long-shelf life (up to 2 years from production)
- Resealable bag
- Made in South Africa from local Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians: contains products of the hive
- Stir into hot drinks.
- Use in baking as a Sugar substitute.
- Sprinkle over cereals, ice cream & seeds or nuts before roasting.
- Keep in cool, dry storage conditions in a sealed container.
Did you know? In its powder form, Honey powder is off-white, sometimes pure white colour.
- Clear pouch with zipper.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.