Silverlab Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray
Clear up allergies and stuffy noses with an all-natural nasal spray, free of chemicals and cortisone. Silverlab’s colloidal silver nasal spray is highly effective and completely safe – germs won’t build up a resistance to it, so it’s the perfect natural solution to colds, ‘flu and hayfever. This proudly South African product is part of the Silverlab range, trusted for excellent quality colloidal silver remedies
While germs typically build up a resistance to antibiotic nasal sprays, they won’t become resistant to this natural colloidal silver spray, so you can rest assured it will always be and effective remedy. Silverlab is a reputable South African brand of colloidal silver remedies; a member of the Health Products Association of SA.
Silver has been used as a trusted healing treatment for centuries, and today colloidal silver is still widely known for its powerful immune-boosting and germ-busting properties. It’s not a drug or a medicine, merely a potent solution of silver molecules in pure de-ionised water; it works to heal damaged or diseased cells, and fights off drug-resistant infections.
Please Note: Argyria, or “blue disease”, ie the development of a bluish tint to the skin, has been wrongly attributed to the use of colloidal silver in the past. This condition is in fact caused by prolonged use of medicines containing silver nitrate, or the incorrect use of silver salts.
- Block off one nostril, spray 2 sprays into the other nostril while inhaling through your nose.
- Repeat for the other nostril. Wait 5 minutes and then blow nose into a tissue to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat 2 sprays into each nostril as above.
- Use twice daily, or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms do not improve (inflammation within 3 days, hayfever within 6 weeks), please consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- Store below 25°C out of sunlight. Keep container tightly closed.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner before use.