With a fragrant sprinkle of dried hibiscus flowers, this tangy spiced tea can be served piping hot, or chilled with ice.
- Turmeric is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It helps to improve brain function, relieves arthritis, boosts the immune system, and helps support and treat a whole host of other illnesses
- A spiced, tangy tea made with 100% organic ingredients
- Turmeric is a spice that requires careful blending. The flavour is uniquely earthy, with a slight tang; there’s also a hint of peppery heat
- 100% organically grown hibiscus flowers and petals are used to give our tea blend a deliciously fruity tang
- Organic desiccated coconut is a convenient, dried form of coconut flesh that gives this tea a hint of tropical fragrance, while adding notes of creamy sweetness
- Ceylon cinnamon adds subtle warmth and complexity
- As well as delivering a deliciously wholesome aftertaste, liquorice helps to blend and balance the other spicy flavours
- It takes expert blending to harmonise the bittersweet perfume of organic orange peel with the exquisite spices in this tea
- Star anise has a unique taste, combining the richness of liquorice with the freshness of fennel. The organic variety used here is free of pesticides and harmful additives
- Delicately balanced organic clove is a signature ingredient here
- Along with turmeric, you’ll find a warming pinch of black pepper, as it is crucial to the proper absorption of all the goodness of turmeric
- Serve hot, or sweetened over ice
- To make a Golden Hibiscus tea, simply soak a Taka tea bag in a cup of freshly boiled water. After a few minutes the brew is transformed – developing a deep, rose-gold colour. Add a little sweetener for a delightfully refreshing, hot fruity drink. As an added surprise, a burst of tingling spice quickly follows the mouth-watering fruity flavours.
- Alternatively, use a few tea bags to brew a pot of Golden Hibiscus tea. Leave to cool, then chill in the fridge. Serve over ice to wow your friends with this tangy refresher on a hot afternoon
Turmeric, hibiscus, desiccated coconut, Ceylon cinnamon, liquorice, orange peel, star anise, cloves, black pepper