|4 medium baby marrows|
|40g pecorino cheese, finely grated|
|30g coconut flour|
|1 tbsp dried chilli flakes|
|1/2 tsp cayenne pepper|
|Himalayan salt and black pepper|
|coconut oil, for deep-frying|
|1/2 red chilli, finely sliced, to sprinkle|
- Slice the baby marrows into thin discs and set them aside. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Mix the pecorino cheese, coconut flour, chilli flakes, cayenne pepper, and Himalayan salt and black pepper, to taste, on a shallow plate.
- Dip the baby marrow rounds into the egg mixture and then toss them through the pecorino mixture.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small, deep pot and fry the rounds in batches until they are golden in colour. Drain them on paper towel.
- To serve: Serve the baby marrow rounds with extra chilli sprinkled on top.
Some extra reasons to eat Marrows:
- Improve the health of your Heart
- Say goodbye to Gout
- Helps with keep Blood Pressure constant
- Helps with keeping Diabetes at bay
- Helps Iron Levels
- Helps with keeping cholesterol levels down
Recipe and Image by Lose It Magazine