For the stuffing:
- 40g rocket, chopped
- 120g feta cheese, crumbled
- 50g pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Place one chicken breast at a time between two pieces of muslin cloth and gently pound with a meat mallet or rolling pin until doubled in size and flattened. Season.
- For the stuffing: Mix the stuffing ingredients in a small bowl and season to taste.
- Divide the stuffing between the chicken breasts and roll up. Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each breast and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken rolls for 2-3 minutes or until the bacon layer is golden.
- Place the chicken rolls in a baking dish and roast for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Source: Lose It Recipe: Bridget Hill Image: Judith Hannemann