Vegetarian Baked Zucchini and Tomato
Vegetarian Baked Zucchini and Tomato is a dish of crisp zucchini, burst cherry tomatoes and meltingly sweet yellow pepper.
- 3 mediumZucchini
- 1 containerCherry Tomatoes
- 1 mediumYellow Pepper
- 1 tspSea Salt
- 1/2 tspBlack Pepper
- 1/4 cupOlive Oil
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut zucchini into slices then in half.
- In a casserole dish add zucchini, cherry tomatoes and chopped up yellow bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Until the zucchini is fork tender.
- You can garnish with any fresh herbs you have handy.
- NOTE: You can sprinkle your favourite dried herbs before you bake to add extra seasoning!
Preparation time 10 mins
Cooking time 25 mins
Originally by Cindys Table
Photo by OnceUponChef