Robin Sharma is the globally celebrated author of 11 international bestselling books on leadership including The Greatness Guide and The Leader Who Had No Title.His work has been published in over 60 countries and in nearly 70 languages, making him one of the most widely read authors in the world.
Brought to Cape Town by The Tipping Point, this is an opportunity that’s not to be missed. All leaders in corporate companies, small businesses and SME’s, as well as staff, from management downwards, will benefit from the inspirational prowess that Robin Sharma shares with his audience. From ground-breaking concepts and revolutionary ideas, Robin Sharma shows how it’s possible for everyone to take on bigger challenges, make better decisions, solve problems and Lead without a Title.
He shot to fame with The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, which has topped international bestseller lists and sold millions of copies. Robin is the founder of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a global consultancy that helps people in organizations Lead Without a Title. Clients comprise of many of the FORTUNE 500 including Microsoft, GE, NIKE, FedEx and IBM. Organizations such as NASA, Yale University and The Harvard Business School are also SLI clients. Robin is a former litigation lawyer who holds two law degrees including a Masters of Law (Dalhousie Law School).
Robin Sharma Success Facts:
- In an independent ranking of the world’s top leadership experts by leadershipgurus.net Robin is ranked in the top 5 (along with Jim Collins, Jack Welch and John Maxwell).
- Robin’s books have been published in over 60 countries and in 70 languages.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is the 5th best selling book in the history of Israel. It has been on India’s Top 10 bestseller list of over 2 years. Robin’s books have been the fastest selling books in Turkish publishing history. His books have also been blockbusters in Japan, Spain, England, Dubai, Mexico, Singapore, Puerto Rico and throughout South America.
- Robin starred in his own PBS special and has appeared on over 1000 television and radio shows.
- Robin Sharma is the founder of The Robin Sharma Foundation for Children to help underprivileged children become leaders.
Robin’s Mission Statement:
Robin’s “Cinderella Story”:
A former lawyer, he quit his job and self-published a book at a Kinko’s copy shop (his mother edited it). Stored 2000 copies in his kitchen. His second book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari was also originally self-published until former HarperCollins president Ed Carson discovered Robin in a bookstore. The book, and the series that followed, have become one of the world’s most successful publishing franchises.
Special – Triple pack
The Leader Who had No Title
Robin Sharma – Lead without a title – Watch the video